Keto and Healthy Living ( NO SUGAR or ZERO DR PEPPER) by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik


 IS TRUE I LOVED DR PEPPER BUT CAN I REALLY DRINK THIS BRAND?

Before you jump for joy there are other brands out there that say NO SUGAR or ZERO SUGAR but this caught my eye because I loved Dr Pepper. 

Being that I am on Keto I would love to once in a while enjoy a beverage I like.

My blogs however are aimed at learning and education and living the best life we can through eating the foods that keep our human bodies Healthy. This way we can live a Happy Life.

So with that being added I noticed on the ingredient label there is no substitute sweeteners are added to the ingredients.

                                     WHAT DID DR PEPPER USE AS A SWEETENER?

So I had to really dig and research to find a possible answer, though this is not confirmed!

Until Dr. Pepper actually tells us what they used I am guessing they used ASPARTAME!

Some other brands that claim no sugar or zero sugar also use a sweetener called ASPARTAME

THE DEBATE ABOUT ASPARTAME:

ASPARTAME is under much debate among many health professionals and agencies. 
Many claims have been made that Aspartame leads to serous health conditions in the human body. 

The FDA (Food and Drug Administration) and other agencies have been reporting they found no scientific proof that Aspartame would lead to health issues in the human body.

THESE ARE LISTED AS POSSIBLE RISK FROM ASPARTAME THAT INCLUDE:

CANCER, EYESIGHT, HEARING, EPILEPSY, PRE MATURE BIRTH, INCREASED ALLERGIES, and ALZHEIMER'S DISEASE

It is possible DR Pepper used something else as a sweetener but ASPARTAME is listed as an ingredient in DIET DR PEPPER.  


Until I can find out what exactly was used as a sweetener and verify if it does fit into my Keto Lifestyle I will not be consuming this product. 

Look for updates as I research what exactly is in DR PEPPER ZERO!

















 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links to the The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

WWE PAY PER VIEW ROYAL RUMBLE ODDS by THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK

WWE SUMMER SLAM ODDS by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik