Tomsik Delivery Company ( The Truth About Door Dash and Uber/Lyft from my point of View) in Springfield MO

Maybe you decided to jump into the delivery or passenger pick up business in 2021 or maybe you have been doing it part time or maybe you have made a full time self employment for yourself.

What is it really like out there in 2021 however, with Covid 19, no cap on drivers, and is there work available?

After 4 years of many videos and blogs you can find blogs here or videos under TOMSIK DELIVERY on YouTube. 

I moved here to Springfield Missouri in January 2020. The Covid 19 had just hit the area and business and restaurants shut down and deliveries exploded.

One of my biggest complaints with Doordash, Uber or Lyft is the companies do not cap drivers in any one certain area.

Once I transferred all my stuff I found out fast Uber and Uber Eats did not compare to Reno where I had moved from there was never a day I could not log on and find work. On most days I made anywhere from 15 to 20 dollars per hour, but here in Springfield I found out many people traveled out of the area to Kansas City or Saint Lois to work weekends.

I found myself struggling to make $50 in a day if I was lucky.

I found Doordash had a similar situation.

 I could never get on the schedule,  plus I had to wait for the area to have jobs to log on. 

With Doordash I was making as low as $10 per hour when I could get signed on and actually work.

I joined a face-book group for Doordash and heard many similar complaints but some contractors had been doing really well. It all depended on whom you listened to.

My experience however was one of disappointment I thought I could work full time and make enough to cover my bills and take care of my family. I did not find that and as much as I wanted to be self employed I broke down to full time employment.

Once I did that the year flew past and I only did a few jobs as a contractor.

In January 2021 Uber cut ties with me a subject I am still debating with them, and I stayed on with Doordash but since the 1st day of 2021 to today I have not worked with any contracted companies.

Recently a smaller company called GoCar is closing operations on Feb 28th, 2021. This was a smaller company who delivered food, did passenger pick ups and drop offs, along with had a contract with Senior and Disabled services.

Many companies are moving away from Doordash or Uber eats choosing to go delivery for themselves, Walmart recently started an contracting opportunity to deliver food for Walmart only.

Chic Fa La also started a company delivery service, and some other restaurants like Jimmy Johns have joined the movement.

Doordash stock is holding at $173 per share.

I can only tell you my experience here in Springfield Missouri. I found it hard to make a full time living contracting with Doordash, Uber or Lyft. Maybe you will have better luck or a better experience.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links to the The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

WWE PAY PER VIEW ROYAL RUMBLE ODDS by THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK

WWE SUMMER SLAM ODDS by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik