Keto and Healthy Living by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik


Here I am on this journey with my wife Annie and I have determined that I am going to try to help people through my blogs not only with Keto but just with a happy healthy eating lifestyle.

If your following me please read my prior blogs and leave comments or email me.

In my last blog I explained my weight had been going up. I had dropped all the way down to 195 and I shot up all the way to 215. 

I had to evaluate what was going on with me. 

So I decided to document everything I was eating and drinking. This was so I could evaluate my Calories, Carb intake, sugars and extra. What I discovered was interesting to me.

So the last few weeks I had been going to a juice bar called Tropicana. I had been getting the Acai Berry drink. Acai Berries are known as a superfood, research shows they help with weight loss, high cholesterol, detoxification, and some other health benefits. 

Though the shake had strawberries, bananas, pomegranate, blueberries, and acai berries 

I had not realized the sugar was at 48 grams in the shake until I looked it up online. Keto is very strict on grams of sugar to stay in Ketosis you must be 50 grams of sugar or less per day. So though the shake was not bad for me the sugar was keeping me out of Ketosis everytime. I think I had counted I had 3 shakes in time my weight started going back up. This is why sugar intake is so important to watch even if your not on Keto and just want to eat better.

I cut the shakes and started watching my sugar and carb intake and one again the weight started down.

My last blog was on Feb 9th and I was a t 215, today is Feb 18th and I have gone back down to 208. 

Also there is a big difference between my wife Annie and I with Keto. I started Keto and countinue to the Keto because I love the results of the healthy, healthy body I get, and the weight loss I got from it. Annie is staying on Keto to be happier, and healthier as well but also to stop diabetes and other medical issues she has. She also has discovered that Keto is improving her health as well.

I have said this many times you should consult your doctor before going completely Keto, also maybe keto just is not for you. 

There are still things you can do to eat healthy and be happy.

This is my goal in each of my blogs is to educate you on how to eat, and how to be healthy and happy.

ORANGES, HALOS, CUTIE ORANGES, and CITRUS

Oranges, Halos, Cuties or other citrus can be good for the body. They provide a good source of vitamin C, lower risk of heart disease, and kidney stones. If your doing Keto oranges, halos, cutie oranges may not be the ideal option because they are high in carbs Also some orange juices are very high in sugar. If your doing Keto you need to watch the sugar intake to stay in Ketosis.

LEMONS:

Lemons if your on Keto or even if your not can be added to water or food dishes. Lemon water has been proven to detoxify the body, aide in digestion, promotes weight loss, and has other healthy benefits. 

However lemon water can also have some bad side effects drinking to much can cause more tooth decay, heartburn, and some other medical issues. It is best to only drink 1 or 2 glasses per day.

CUCUMBERS:

Adding Cucumbers to water is also another healthy option and is ok on Keto. Cucumber water has been proven to help with weight loss, and lowering blood pressure. It also helps prevent diabetes, cancer, and helps bone stay healthy.

Cucumbers themselves are ok for a keto lifestyle or just for healthy eating.

Being in Ketosis is important living a Keto lifestyle, so how can you determine if your body is in ketosis or not:

There are some signs the body gives bad breath is one of them unfortunately, weight loss, more ketones in the blood, breath or urine, less appetite, and more energy and focus.

If your not doing Keto but just eating to be healthier and happier you should see results here as well such as less appetite, better sleep, weight loss, more energy, and you may see an improvement in overall health.

Once again I love sharing my story and I will keep posting my Keto blogs!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links to the The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

WWE PAY PER VIEW ROYAL RUMBLE ODDS by THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK

WWE SUMMER SLAM ODDS by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik