The Arcade called 1984 in Springfield MO


On Saturday February 20th I decided to venture out with my grandson Ayden, my daughter Alyssa and her boyfriend Leo. The arcade is located at 400 South Jefferson Ave in Spring field MO.

It is located in an area where as parking is difficult we had to park several blocks away and walk to the arcade. 


As far as mask currently the company is enforcing wearing a mask for customers however I saw several employees not wearing the mask. The arcade is open Wednesday to Saturday 4 PM to 11 PM. 

The charge is $10 per person for entry and you can play as many games as you want and stay as long as you want. However some of the pinball games are not free.


Though I loved the idea I found myself really disappointed in the arcade. There are two levels of the arcade but as far as how many games there really was not an impressive amount of games.  Also my grandson, daughter, and her boyfriend all got bored within 2 hours.


I found a few games I liked however, but it could be better with a larger selection of games, also if I was the arcade I would have a section where as the customers could play games to win prizes. However for a fun family night out or if you want to book a party this place is clean, pretty secure, and the staff was friendly.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links to the The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

WWE PAY PER VIEW ROYAL RUMBLE ODDS by THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK

WWE SUMMER SLAM ODDS by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik