Tomsik Delivery Plans for the end of 2020 and into 2021

Hello and thanks for following my blogs and videos on the delivery business. Since 2017 I have been doing blogs and videos on Doordash and Uber Eats, and Uber passenger and drop off services. This started as a challenge to me from people in Reno Nevada that had been doing deliveries and pick ups for the two companies.

In my videos you will find information on the companies, and we had fun as well doing challenges pitting one company against another to find out how much money you would make with each company. My videos covered how to use the apps, changes made by the companies, and local news and changes to laws, regulations to the delivery business delivery.

Then I got asked to investigate Grubhub, Instacart, Postmates, Lyft and other companies like Cargo, Republic Delivery.

So in January 2020 I relocated from Reno/Sparks Nevada to Springfield, Missouri.

I decided to countinue my videos and blogs and also joined a few groups.

Recently I was put in the running to be a Driver Rep in Springfield Missouri.

So this last year I admit I have not been driving in Springfield Missouri  since I moved here very much.

There are some reasons for that and here are some issues I see in Springfield.

1) I can never sched myself on the schedule I can only dash when the Dash Know is available.

2) I found the area was oversaturated.

I also did not drive for Uber Eats or Uber in Springfield Missouri very much this year.

1) Uber Eats very slow and oversaturated in the area

2) Uber passenger and pickup was very spotty and slow at times.

I most likely will not be driving much in the next month and half either, I do not feel I can make enough money to do my own business with these companies in Springfield Missouri.

I plan on keep on doing the blogs, and videos.

PLANS FOR 2021:

If I am selected as a Doordash Driver Rep it is a requirement to drive at least 5 times per month.

I plan to stay on with Doordash, and Uber Eats and Passenger Pickup.

I am not sure how much I will drive it depends on the feeling of making enough money to support my family and pay my bills, or if I just want to make extra money.

I plan on doing videos and blogs.

I hope you join me!

MY VIDEO PAGE LINK


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links to the The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

WWE PAY PER VIEW ROYAL RUMBLE ODDS by THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK

WWE SUMMER SLAM ODDS by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik