The End of Outlaw Sports Radio and Outlaw Sports Entertainment by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

 Here we are in 2020 and I opened and started these companies in 2002, so they have managed 18 years of operation. 

Currently I have retired a majority part of the company due to Covid 19 and no sports for my company to cover.

However I changed the Company recently to TOMSIK MEDIA and PRODUCTION COMPANY.

Though I never say never there are no future plans for the sports part of the company, I am planning on going forward with blogging, and some projects with Tomsik Media and Production Company.

I wanted to reflect some of the highlights of my company and career to date and say thank you to all the OUTLAW FANS, and also a huge thanks to all the radio stations, internet, and tv stations we worked with. 

I would thank all the leagues, teams, players, fans and everyone who has made it possible for me to do this over the years.

HIGHLIGHTS THAT I THINK YOU WOULD LOVE TO HEAR ABOUT:

In Florida I was doing a story on the United Football League (UFL) and I got tossed out of the office live on air because they did not like my questions.

In Florida working with the ADA Basketball League in Florida we had been broadcasting the games live on the Radio we broadcasted a game on the same day as the NFL Super Bowl and we  had over 1 million listeners that game.

In Florida Annie and I interviewed a player who was deaf and Annie used sign language to ask the questions.

In Florida we broadcasted several Arena Football games with the Jacksonville Sharks.

In Reno Nevada we broadcasted the minor league basketball game with the Reno Aces.

In Reno and Florida we covered womens Roller Derby!

We broadcasted a game with a rugby and football team whereas the rules of the game was first half was under football rules and the second half was under rugby rules.

We broadcasted several MMA events with different MMA companies and had many guest from the sport on our radio shows.

Outlaw Sports Entertainment has been search over 16 million times on Google.

Outlaw Sports Radio has been searched over 8 million times on Google.

The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik and the company is on every social media web page on the internet.

The Company was featured on ESPN, BLOG TALK RADIO, CENTAFLIX RADIO, SIRI, and other radio stations.

I have appeared in several shows as a guest, and also broadcasted several live football games.

We broadcasted a MMA Pay Per View Live in Florida.

I just wanted to thank everyone and all of you fans, friends and family.

The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

10/1/2020








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links to the The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

WWE PAY PER VIEW ROYAL RUMBLE ODDS by THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK

WWE SUMMER SLAM ODDS by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik