It is All about Delivery and Ride Share Business

 Here is is Sept 19th 2020 and I have not been doing much in the delivery driving or passenger pick up this year.

MY YOUTUBE:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-3WNN3FMkL96gDuHPop5BA?view_as=subscriber

So let's first talk about the company called CARGO  (it is only in Springfield Missouri.)

I have been sadly disappointed in this company as far as work goes. Today I logged on same hours as doordash and uber and I got no jobs. I even called the company to make sure I was logged on and was told they only had 21 assignments.

Not sure how many drivers and what contracts in Springfield this company has but they need a lot of work,

Changes on UBER:

Uber also did not get me a lot of work today only $35.00.

Also Uber made changes to the app where as you have to photo yourself in a mask. You also must agree to follow the Covisd 19 rules and regulations including if you do the passenger pick ups and drop offs the customer must wear a mask.

Some restaurants Uber has in Springfield Missouri are: Subway, Al's Family Restaurant, and Mcdonalds.

Changes on DoorDash:

Doordash was my busiest today making $70.00

Doordash also has you call or photo the delivery and has made this modification on the app.

Here in Springfield Missouri Doordash is actually growing including having Mcdonalds, Wendys, Arbys, Chipotle, Hyee Vee, and Walmart.

Alaso Walmart has added an express option whereas the customer gets the delivery with in 2 hours.

So for 8 hours today I made a total of $105.00

Comes out to $13.10 per hour


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links to the The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

WWE PAY PER VIEW ROYAL RUMBLE ODDS by THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK

WWE SUMMER SLAM ODDS by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik