The Good, Bad and Ugly for The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik 2016 to 2017

The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik The Good the Bad and the Ugly for 2016 to 2017.  

First off all I would really love to say thanks to all my fans and friends out there in the Internet World. This year has brought some Good things, some Bad things, and some Ugly things and here they are:

My main page WWW.MTOMSIK.COM  is linked to a lot of Social Media Web Pages. The good news is that I am linked to many different websites that have all kinds of fans and friends and links.

Is there a way to really navigate how many people I am linked to?

Sure I could go through Twitter Linken, Facebook, Steemit, Blogger. Google, Yahoo, MySpace, and many other places. I could add all the followers, following, also I could add all the links and other stuff online I am linked to. Honestly I do not care but seems people and the public are always making it clear they care. So I decided not to go through every web page but according to my GOOGLE ANALYST PAGE I have an average of 2.429 searches every 2.9 seconds. As to how many Outlaw Fans are out there who really can guess I mean really people is it all that important!

GOOD:
I have posted over 200 Blogs on my web page and Steemit from 2016 to 2017.
I also have blogs on Linken, Tumbler, Pateron but my main blog page is my web page and Steemit.
Dandy Little Soap Company expanded onto Amazon.
Dandy Little Soap Company is in the 3rd year of operations.
Northern Nevada Home Base Business is still on Facebook and doing well. It offers local vendors and home based business owners a way to advertise, and buy and sell online.
I currently have 5 E- BOOKS on AMAZON.
I am working on 2 more E-Books to be released in 2018 but no set date as of yet.
My family and I are planning a 2018 Outlaw Last Ride Tour but details are still in the works.

BAD:
Annie and I had promoted nearly 9 events in Reno, Sparks and Carson City but decided to stop promoting events. There were several factors in this decision and I do not want to discuss them all but we currently are not planning on promoting events in Reno or Carson City for 2018 either.

UGLY:
I am closing Outlaw Sports Betting Club, and Micheal Tomsik Sports Trading Company. After nearly 3 years of working in Nevada Sports Books as a Supervisor one company decided I was too much competition for them in doing my investment companies. Even though I did stop doing the investment companies and was wagering only for myself they eventually let me go for wagering on sports arguing I broke company policy. I than re-opened both companies for the 2017 year. However I decided not to wager in 2018. Both investment companies are closing after the NFL Super Bowl in 2018. I also am not wagering professionally any more it just takes too much of my time and energy. I would really rather cover sports and events live anyways. I have always loved doing that. For people that read my books on Amazon I am not closing the companies for lack of making money. I also am not wagering for myself for that reason. The money was there, and both companies and investors did very well. However I just ran into to many issues with sports books, IRS, Gaming, and Investors so I called it. I still believe you can make a living wagering on sports but it is a full time job and then some.

I am closing Tomsik Enterprises in Carson City. Since Annie and I are no longer promoting events there was no need to keep this company open.

PLANS FOR 2018 to 2019:
For a long time I really loved Outlaw Sports Radio and Outlaw Sports Entertainment. The 4 years I worked and covered sports in the Florida area was the highlight of everything I have ever done. Since that time 4 years later down the road I have in Reno attempted to bring back live games, coverage of sports but face it Reno area is not a mecca for sports entertainment.
In talking to my family I really want to do a cross country trip covering all kinds of sports, teams, people and places. However like most have obstacles in my way and a major one is funding. I am not sure the exact plans or future but that is what I want to do my family has agreed to go along with this plan.
As far as 2018 and 2019 leaving Reno and traveling across the country may be in the cards.
We will have to wait and see what happens.

THANKS TO ALL MY FANS AND FRIENDS AND FAMILY!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR

THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links to the The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

WWE PAY PER VIEW ROYAL RUMBLE ODDS by THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK

WWE SUMMER SLAM ODDS by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik