I AM CALLING OUT ROH and CODY RHODES and all Wrestling Companies

THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK IS CALLING OUT RHO and all other WRESTLING COMPANIES to let me THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK help your company grow!

Listen to me ROH and all the other Independent wrestling companies I have called out the WWE several times and I will tell you exactly why I would be a great choice for a GM for any wrestling show!

First of all I have been blogging for years, also I am well experienced in broadcasting and media.
I am really wanting to do this and I would be a great addition to any wrestling company.
Here are some real facts as to why however you should really consider me THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK.

I am on almost every SOCIAL NETWORK on the INTERNET, there are millions of people and groups following me or that I am following. Matter of fact I could tell you that there is really no way to tell how many people I am linked to.

I am not saying this to boast or anything but I really want to bring my OUTLAW PERSONALITY to a WRESTLING COMPANY!

YOU CAN FIND ME ON WWW.MTOMSIK.COM



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links to the The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

WWE PAY PER VIEW ROYAL RUMBLE ODDS by THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK

WWE SUMMER SLAM ODDS by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik