The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik wants to discover America but I am asking how to do it ?

This blog is a little different than a lot of my other blogs and post because I am starting a campaign to DISCOVER AMERICA in 2018. Currently mu family resides in Reno, Nevada. It has been a struggle with my family for a while we moved back to Reno  after being in Florida for several years of me doing Sports Broadcasting, Sports Entertainment and being involved with many armature or semi professional sports on my shows Outlaw Sports Radio and Outlaw Sports Entertainment.

After Florida we moved back to Oregon and I opened a small bar on Klamath Falls Oregon called Outlaw Sports Bar and Grill in 2013. This lasted only a year after a fall out with buying the property and fighting dome of the other bars in town so in 2014 we moved back to Nevada. I took a full time job in a Sports book till March 2017 where I was let go for operating as a Professional Sports Gambler. I never did anything illegal or even anything against the company I worked for but they called it a conflict of interest. I have two publications on Amazon currently and will be releasing my third book and final book about Sports Wagering soon.

Since in Reno we have had other fall backs we attempted to buy a property that ended up being a fraud, and we decided to live a cash life style. In the time I had been working we saved a little money had been living fairly well off. However here we are back to the daily struggles we all face in life.

Why am I telling you all this because I want to do something different and I want to explore the USA. So I am putting it out here on the world wide web my fears and what I really want to happen.

So my dream when I opened Outlaw Sports Radio and Outlaw Sports Entertainment was to being sports to the internet, TV, and Radio. When I started all this new bio-technology was not out there but I loved doing what I did in Florida. I want to take a road trip with my family from Reno Nevada to Maine and back to the West coast most likely ending up back in Oregon. My wife has a lot of family who lived in Oregon and she is from there so that really has not been determined yet.

So I am not made of money and my fears are as follows:
HOW TO MAKE AN INCOME WHILE WE ARE ON THE ROAD?
WHAT HAPPENS IF OUR MOTORHOME BREAKS DOWN OR NEEDS REPAIRS?
HOW TO GET OUR MOTORHOME TRIP READY SHE HAS BEEN PARKED FOR THREE YEARS IN OCTOBER!

I decided to start reading and communicating with people and I have tried Pateron, Steemit, and Fund Me you can see all the links at www.mtomsik.com. I also have ad sense on all my blog pages.
I asked people for advice and even communicated with people who say they make money off blogs and you-tube and extra.

So here is my idea and I am hoping that maybe in writing this blog I can get some real responses.
I am writing letters to all the States and Places we would like to visit to see if they would provide us any help. In doing so I plan to document my whole adventure on Internet mostly using Social Media. I am hoping may be I might find some sponsors or even I am writing to the Travel Channel.
As I did with Outlaw Sports Radio and Outlaw Sports Entertainment I am starting with nothing.

I have promised my family this will be my last adventure, and than I will settle down into a real home. So here I am asking you the people to help. I am seeking people to sponsor us I expect our adventure will attract a lot of viewers and media because I have a pretty good following as is.

If you have ideas or would like to join Pateron, or even go to Steemit great, or sponsor me on Fund Me go to my main web page at www.mtomsik.com.

I plan to be posting my progress and I am planning this TRIP possibility starting in April 2018. Even though myself and my family have a lot of fears about doing this it is going to happen. I am not sure where or how far we might get but I am doing this. It would be great if people out there reading my blogs and so forth may lend a helping hand or even give me advice on how to do this.

Thanks The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

IF YOU FEEL YOU WANT TO DONATE I AM OPENING A BANK ACCOUNT FOR THIS TRIP YOU CAN SEND DONATIONS DIRECTLY TO ME AT THIS TIME AT:
P.O. Box 246 Verdi NV 89439

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links to the The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

WWE PAY PER VIEW ROYAL RUMBLE ODDS by THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK

WWE SUMMER SLAM ODDS by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik