Why I am known as The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

So people I am not a real Outlaw as many people including some members of my family seem to believe. Though I am not going to lie in my younger days I had a bit of run  with the law and lived a life that could be considered an Outlaw life. However that has nothing to do with my persona name.

My nick name actually was created from me doing my radio, TV and Internet broadcasting and Media Company. Here are the reasons the name was earned by me.

FAMILY:
I am Native American from the Rosebud Sioux Tribe in Rapid City South Dakota.
So I have Tribe members like Siting Bull, and Crazy Horse.
My relatives names include Jesse, Ricky and Frank James.
My wife Annie is also related to the famous Pinkerton's.
My family has Outlaws and Lawmen and women.
I love some of the most famous Outlaws in history.

ON AIR:
I was told I could not do certain things like talk about wagering odds but I did. I was told I could not  ever get the the point of broadcasting games and interviewing people. However I did.
I did things and did not exactly follow all the rules to get what I wanted from my media and broadcasting company. This earned me the Nick Name.

I have been known to do some pretty strange things, I was once tossed out of the UFC office, and I was shunned by the four big sports leagues.

This is why I am known as The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links to the The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

WWE PAY PER VIEW ROYAL RUMBLE ODDS by THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK

WWE SUMMER SLAM ODDS by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik