Can you make money on Pateron or Seemit ?

Pateron is a web sight that people can make money on by getting sponsors. I joined about a month ago and I followed everything the page told me to do. I constantly am blogging, doing videos, posting polls, and other things but I have not been able to gain one sponsor. So maybe I am doing something wrong or maybe I have rewards and I have my YouTube  linked so every-time I do a video it is posted.

However I still have not had a sponsor so maybe if your reading this you can tell me why because I do not understand way or whats going on with it. I have not made any money or gotten sponsors to this point in time.

Seemit is a newer web page also however being routed as a web page that you can make money from. So click to my link  above and you will be taken to my page. At least on this newest page I have actually made $1.78 so far. However this page is very difficult to understand. I just have learned how to post blogs and download photos. However I have not found out how to post videos or if you even can or if you can link it to social media. Also I have not totally found out how to all the trading and buying of what is called Steem power. Basically you have to get votes and follow people and vote on articles. I am planning on doing a video on this as soon as I can get a little better at it.

So this is from my experience on both web pages so far we will see how things go down the road.

Comments

  1. Your content helped me a lot to take my doubts, amazing content, thank you very much for sharing.
    Find here information about the 6 Things to Do When Selling a Car

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent information on your blog, thank you for taking the time to share with us. Amazing insight you have on this, it's nice to find a website that details so much information about different artists.
    ģŠ¤ķ¬ģø ģ¤‘ź³„

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Links to the The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

WWE PAY PER VIEW ROYAL RUMBLE ODDS by THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK

WWE SUMMER SLAM ODDS by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik