Do you want to work for Amazon in Stead Nevada ?

I will tell you I had a bit of an experience though for a short time with the Amazon Company.
I had gone through a temp company called INTEGRITY STAFFING.

I do not wish to say that the staffing agency had anything to do with what I am going to blog about because they did not. However you can also apply directly to AMAZON.

Here was my experience and that is what I am basing my blog on telling what your gonna get in working at AMAZON here in Stead Nevada. I can not speak for any other areas maybe they are different.

So most likely you will be placed in shipping or receiving. In either position you will be at a station where you scan items coming in or going out and unpacking or packing them for 10 hour shifts. Also there is mandatory overtime often.

The rate of pay starts at $12.25 per hour and Amazon is very admit about lunch breaks, and break times.

If you go through the temp agency you have to work 320 hours before you can try to apply or transfer to Amazon and during that time you most likely will stay in the same position you came in.

Amazon is all about number not people as long as you hit production numbers your good do not hit those and do not expect to be around long. Also Amazon hired directly while I was there bypassing me because I did not have 320 hours. Also Amazon Direct hires got to work in various positions while I had to work in one area with no relief or other opportunity presented to me.

I also knew a few other people who ended up leaving because Amazon switched the shifts on them even though they got hired on the shift they had started.

Overall I would most likely not return to working for the company however your more than welcome to find out why they use a temp agency and why there are high turn overs at this faculty.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links to the The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

WWE PAY PER VIEW ROYAL RUMBLE ODDS by THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK

WWE SUMMER SLAM ODDS by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik