HEALTHY FOOD 4 HEALTHY LIFE ( WALKS WITH TRIXIE, TRIP and OUTLAW)

Annie and I have been living in the KETO and CARNIVORE LIFESTYLE for over 4 years.

We have changed our LIFESTYLE and use food to maintain our health. In doing so we have decided to share our experience with you. We also provide FREE RESOURCES on our facebook group.

FOLLOW US ON YOU TUBE HERE AS WELL JUST CLICK

CLICK TO JOIN THE FACEBOOK GROUP

I do have to disclose I am still taking MORINGA as well.  Moringa is a plant that has been used for medical reasons in many foreign counties. It has been proven to have many benefits but I started taking it before we started our change to our KETO and CARNIVORE LIFESTYLE. 

Last July 2023 I started walking with my dog Trixie mostly just because she had tons of energy. She is an Ozzydoodle and is currently 2 years old. She loves to run and gets into much mischief if left alone.

We began walking daily and I started to document VIDEO REELS on my FACEBOOK and INSTAGRAM. Click the links if you want to follow or friend me.

We adopted another dog named Trip he was 3 months old at the time he is currently 8 months old. He is a mixed breed Retriever and Corgi. I began to take them both on our walks.

Currently we walk daily unless the weather is too harsh. I was doing this more for the dogs than anything but then I saw a video from KELLY HOGAN who is a popular CARNIVORE POD-CASTER about walking.

Walking is an exercise and often overlooked as a way to stay healthy and stay fit. According to some research a brisk 10 minute walk has a ton of medical benefits. So maybe avoiding the elevator and taking the stairs is not such a bad idea. Walking is great you can walk malls ,shopping, outdoors, indoors, with friends, with pets, and there are many adventures you can do just with a short walk.

I invite you to follow me also on INSIDE/OUT MISSOURI as well to see some of the places we walk and other adventures we do.

F YOU WOULD LIKE TO CHECK OUT OUR ADVENTURES AND PHOTOS:

INSIDE/OUT MISSOURI FACEBOOK

INSIDE/OUT MISSOURI YOUTUBE 

I also found an app that offers you to get rewards for walking if you would like to join click here:

WEWARD if you find the APP in Google Play Store my referral code is THEx-AJAfa

HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links to the The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

WWE PAY PER VIEW ROYAL RUMBLE ODDS by THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK

WWE SUMMER SLAM ODDS by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik