Keto and Healthy Living (WHAT CAN ONE CUP OF BLUEBERRIES A DAY DO ? ) by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik


               Welcome to my blog about our story living a KETO Lifestyle and Healthy Living.

I would be truly amazed if you have not heard about Keto and the evidence that surrounds the Keto Lifestyle. I believe that a healthier happier life can be lived through the foods we eat. I live a Keto Lifestyle but I also decided to educate myself and have knowledge of healthy living as well.

Currently I am taking some nutritional classes and will become a Certified Nutritional Coach.

Through my blogs on Keto and Healthy Living I was hoping that my blogs would help people live a happier and healthier live.  

In a recent study that was done by multiple scientist, health professionals, nutritional ,and colleges about blueberries proves the point what we eat has a direct impact on our overall health as humans.

THE PROOF WAS IN THE STUDY ONE CUP OF BLUEBERRIES A DAY DID ALL THIS:

DECREASE THE POSSIBILITY OF HEART DISEASE

REDUCE BLOOD PRESSURE

REDUCE STIFFING OF ARTERIES

PREVENT BRAIN CELL DEGENERATION

PROTECT AGAINST NEUROLOGICAL DISORDERS

HELP WITH DIABETES

BLUEBERRIES CONTAIN FIBER AND VITAMIN C

CAN HELP COMBAT CANCER


ADD SOME BLUEBERRIES AND GET HEALTHY!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links to the The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

WWE PAY PER VIEW ROYAL RUMBLE ODDS by THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK

WWE SUMMER SLAM ODDS by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik