Keto and Healthy Living ( RECAP ON OUR 2 YEAR JOURNEY) by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik


           Welcome to my blog about our story living a KETO Lifestyle and Healthy Living.

I would be truly amazed if you have not heard about Keto and the evidence that surrounds the Keto Lifestyle. I believe that a healthier happier life can be lived through the foods we eat. I live a Keto Lifestyle but I also decided to educate myself and have knowledge of healthy living as well.

Through my blogs on Keto and Healthy Living I was hoping that my blogs would help people live a happier and healthier live.  

TRUE FACTS ABOUT OUR STORY:

Annie and I defiantly had not been on a Keto or Healthy Living journey till we made the change 2 years ago. Like many people we had studied some information, read books, talked with people, but we actually did not make the change until we discovered the direction we had been headed was full of medications, doctor visits, possible loss of limbs, and more health issues. We had family members die from cancer and diabetes. This was the wake up call we needed to make our change.

I wish we would have known about Keto and Healthy Living years earlier but here is the good news YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR LIFE as we have and live a HAPPIER HEALTHIER LIVE!

Looking back 2 years ago at the time we made the change I can look you in the eye and tell you a majority of our health issues had been created by the way we ate!

WHY WE CALL IT A LIFESTYLE:

Annie and I do not believe Keto or Eating Healthy should be a temporary thing. Sure it is great to use Keto to lose weight, but to stay healthy to keep your body at its best it has to be a LIFESTYLE!

Keto or healthy living may work on a temporary bases but your body is a forever!

WE ARE NOT HEALTH PROFESSIONALS:

In the past 2 year Annie and I have become what I would call EXPERTS in KETO and HEALTHY LIVING.

Annie I give her nearly all the credit for our journey has done more research and gained more knowledge than most Doctors or Health Professionals have obtained. She is very knowledgeable and educated in Keto and Healthy Living and most likely has more knowledge and experience than most health care professionals.

As for myself I have written over 60 blogs on Keto and Healthy living and for every blog I write I fully research the information, and I even have done a few experiments on myself. As with Annie I watch videos, read information, gain knowledge and have also put countless hours and time into learning about Keto and Healthy Living.

However this does not make us an expert on your health or your body, you do need a Health Care Provider or Doctor to monitor your health. 

We can put you on a path through food that you eat that is proven to make you healthier and happier.

THE DIFFERENCE IN KETO AND HEALTHY LIVING:

There is a difference in Living Healthy and a Keto Lifestyle. The main difference is the foods that are involved. Keto has more food restrictions than Living Healthy. I decided in my journey though I believe in Keto many people are afraid or misunderstand Keto. So I decided to research Healthy Living as well. This is why some of my blogs contain information or talk about things that are not KETO.

You can choose to change to a Healthy Living and not go to a Keto Lifestyle, however KETO has been proven on almost every level.

WHAT WE ARE PLANNING IN THE FUTURE:

Annie and I are planning on doing some work with people and helping them with Keto or Healthy Living.

We are planning a Keto podcast.

I will countinue my blogs.

We may include videos or even a documentary.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links to the The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

WWE PAY PER VIEW ROYAL RUMBLE ODDS by THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK

WWE SUMMER SLAM ODDS by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik