Our Tomsik RV Life Episode 3 Repairs and Money

Hello Our Tomsik RV Life  friends and people who find RV living interesting.

So it started out as just being the brakes as in replacing the calipers but then it turned into a nightmare of repairs.
The back brake springs had to be replaced, than the vacuum needed replaced, and the repairs started to add up.

The entire repair ended up running more than $700 dollars.

I than had to buy a 2 inch tow ball, and seal some spots on the roof and sides of the motorhome.

So one thing I mentioned is maintenance on motorhomes.

I had to replace an electrical part for the 220 volt amp doing a 50 amp to a 30 amp converter I found at Walk Mart for less than $20.00.

I broke  the backwater sewer  valve while attempting to unclog the blackwater tank and courseI  did this on Christmas Eve. Not much I could do but put a bucket under the valve so it would leak into the bucket.
Over the weekend I went to 5 RV Part stores in Reno and they are all closed on weekends and through Jan 1st 2020.

I had a heater under the motorhome for the blackwater tank and valve I actually put it away.

RV'S are notorious for repairs getting knowledge of RV'S and how the operate can save you a lot of money.

Though mobile services are becoming popular I had one come out once because I had removed the propane fridge and needed it sealed ot was a simple repair the coast me nearly $150.00.

Water and nature are not friends of RV'S the roof is one of the worst problem areas. Water soaking into a motorhome can start a lot of damages and money. Newer models are better insulated for weather but if you living in a cold area insulation of water lines, insulation around the RV may be an option.

There are a lot of considerations after all RV'S include Fridges, Stoves, Microwaves, inverters, water pumps, kitchens, sinks, toilets, and septic systems.

There are propane systems, generators, engines, transmissions, and other mechanical parts.

If your going to be a part time or full time RV person learning about RV'S is essential.

Being an RV person I wished I had done more preventive maintenance on my motorhome.










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links to the The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

WWE PAY PER VIEW ROYAL RUMBLE ODDS by THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK

WWE SUMMER SLAM ODDS by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik