HAPPY NEW YEAR AND THE END OF A DECADE

Say good bye to 2019 and an entire decade. As we head into 2020 I wanted to write a blog that talks about my decade. It has been definitely a time and an interesting life lesson.
As many of you have guessed both Outlaw Sports Radio and Outlaw Sports Entertainment have been closed in 2018 and 2019.
I decided to change the entire company to Tomsik Media and Production Company but that is all about to end in 2020.
In all honestly I am closing all my business ventures and just remaining a blogger and media personality for 2020.

I may do some sports or other stuff later in 2020 or beyond as I am not sure what the future holds.

In this decade my family have lived in Florida, Oregon and Nevada.
We have owned a bar called Outlaw Sports Bar and Grill, and  currently own Dandy Little Soap Company, and Tomsik Jewelry Company.
We have managed Northern Nevada Home Based Business as well.

However the only company staying open is the Soap Company for 2020.

I have done media productions called Down and Out in Reno Nevada, a series on Uber and Door Dash, also just recently I started production of Our Tomsik RV Life.

Uber and Door Dash in Reno, along with Down and Out in Reno are all ending as of December 31st 2019.

I am going to be doing a production starting December 31st 2019 with OUR TOMSIK RV LIFE.

You can follow on YOUTUBE or FACEBOOK or on my BLOG.

As far as my family it has been a devastating year for us we lost 4 family members. I am not going to go down this road in this blog however it did take a toll on the entire family.

Where our future is going.

As on the first day of 2020 we are planning on being on the road to Springfield Missouri.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links to the The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

WWE PAY PER VIEW ROYAL RUMBLE ODDS by THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK

WWE SUMMER SLAM ODDS by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik