Port A Sub Shop has no product available but sells a sandwich?

I am writing this from my experience on 11/6/2019 from Port a Sub on  6275 E Sharlands Ave #4, Reno, NV 89523.

I stopped to get a veggie sandwich that comes with avocado. Instead of the staff telling me they only has a little left and no other supplies they took my order and started to make the sandwich. At the point the avocado came up there was a little in the bowl and the staff puts it on the sandwich. When I ask is there more I am told they are out of stock.
So I ask your selling me a sandwich that you do not have the product for?
I get the answer there is nothing we can do about it.


Here are the photos we took of the sandwich, but my story does not end at this point.
I was upset but it even made me mad as hell when the staff gave ne a fake number to the owner.
I asked for the owners number because I wanted to talk about this to them, the staff walked in the back and handed me a paper with a number and so I called.
The person who answered the phone informed me they where not the owner and all calls after that got hung up on.
When I went back into the store the staff confirmed the number.
So apparently Port A Sub sells sandwiches that they have no product for and provides staff with fake phone numbers.

At least this was my experience tonight!

The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

Comments

  1. Hello Michael,

    I am reaching out on behalf of the Port of Subs Corporate office as I am the Field Consultant for this area. I want to first thank you for being a Port of Subs guest and let you know that we appreciate you for taking the time to let us know about your visit. I have contacted the owner of this location and she is addressing the issues with her staff to ensure this does not happen in the future! We sincerely apologize for your poor experience and would love an opportunity to try again. I also wanted to confirm that we received your feedback through the website and have reached out to directly to discuss compensating you for your last visit! Again, we thank you for your time and feedback.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Links to the The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

WWE PAY PER VIEW ROYAL RUMBLE ODDS by THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK

WWE SUMMER SLAM ODDS by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik