Our Tomsik RV Life...KIDS and RV'S

RV life can be a challenge with families for several reasons
First off with my other blog,, SPACE SPACE SPACE.
There are a lot of blogs,videos and families that live in RV'S full time.
You can find several stories on the internet, youtube or blog web pages.

So RV'S can be a challenge not only for pets but for families.
It is a big difference to camp out or spend a few days in a RV than doing it full time with a family.
As I mentioned in other blogs privacy and sleeping areas can be difficult.
However RV'S have changed over the years adding slide outs, and more room, and many people are building or renovating buses and motorhomes and trailers to suit the needs of the family.

So here are the things my daughters complained about,We moved around a lot in the younger years and both of my daughters did not care for it. We did not live in an RV full time but we have stayed in travel trailers, and used a motorhome to travel with on several occasions before we decided to do OUR TOMSIK RV LIFE.

We lived In Oregon, Washington, Nevada, California and Florida. My younger daughter ended up being home schooled, and that is something to consider for education for children.
Education with children is one thing to consider if your going to RV full time and travel around.
I highly recommend Connection Academy for homeschooling.
It is one of the best and my daughter graduated from this home school program.

My other daughter stayed in a travel trailer with 4 children for a short while and the kids had been going to a public school. Somehow it got reported they had been living in a 30 foot travel trailer, and child services notified them they could not live in the RV.
I don't know all the details of exactly what was happened but they ended not staying in the RV due to this issue.
So this is another concern you may run into.

In closing my experience was my kids really did not like moving around a lot, I still get reminded of our moving and traveling to this day. Though my experience may not reflect everyone's experience the top things I would consider if I had a chance to do it again would be the moving and traveling around, and education.

Even though our youngest daughter is doing this new adventure with us it is a bit different that she is a young adult this time. Other factors are privacy for the kids, and parents. However some people claim the tiny spaces bring the family closer together


OUR TOMSIK RV VIDEO PAGE:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe3ElDeXw1Rza3Ho6TL2CWw?view_as=subscriber

Comments

  1. Yes i am totally agreed with this article and i just want say that this article is very nice and very informative article.I will make sure to be reading your blog more. You made a good point but I can't help but wonder, what about the other side? !!!!!!THANKS!!!!!!
    해외스포츠중계

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Links to the The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

WWE PAY PER VIEW ROYAL RUMBLE ODDS by THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK

WWE SUMMER SLAM ODDS by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik