Keto Goals by Annie Tomsik

Keto has become a second nature to me. Now that I am starting to live the Keto lifestyle. I have begun a regiment of routines each day.

I focus on the easiest stuff first. My breakfast, lunch and snacks for the day are a matter of choosing which one to have. But Dinner is a much harder decision. There is such a huge variety. It was the time of day where I would have a bread with the meal. I always added a starchy food such as pasta, potatoes, or rice. Although I have been on a Keto diet for 84 days now, my dinner plan is still the beast that haunts my days.

I have come up with some creative ideas out of the normal scope of things. Since my husband has started eating keto along with me, some of the meals I prepare have become easier.

Last night we had my version of a Philly cheese steak bowl.
Saute in tsp. Real butter
3 Sliced Bell Peppers
1 Sliced Onion
1 cup of cubed Beef Brisket pre-cooked
1 cup of sliced mushrooms
Swiss Cheese slices

Start your mushrooms first. Put mushrooms in skillet on medium heat, with butter. While mushrooms are cooking, slicing the other ingredients, let mushrooms cook. Then lay the peppers and onions on top. Cover with lid. Let vegetables sweat. Add Brisket. (Can add chicken instead). After cooked lay slices of Swiss Cheese on the top. Turn burner off, put lid on. Spoon up a portion into your bowl, and there you have it. Philly Cheese Steak Bowl.

I was looking forward to a cheat meal every 30 days as part of my Keto plan. I had frozen yogurt topped with strawberries as one of my cheats. But this morning I was watching a video by a Ketogenic Doctor, and he warns against this. It takes years for your body to completely be in Ketosis. So that little treat I was planning for Christmas is not going to happen. I want to go forward not backward. But I can treat myself in other ways. I love frozen berries. I put them in a blender with a little Almond milk, and oh boy, I have a fruit smoothie that is yum!

The new exercises I have been learning, have been helping to tone my belly muscles faster. I am able to see the difference in my waste line. I feel better about myself just knowing that next year when I buy new clothes, I will be buying ones much smaller. I am hope filled and happy knowing that I can achieve this.

Until next time,
Annie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links to the The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

WWE PAY PER VIEW ROYAL RUMBLE ODDS by THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK

WWE SUMMER SLAM ODDS by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik