It is all about Outlaw Sports Entertainment

Hello Outlaw Fans and it is at this time I would like to say thanks to all the FANS, FRIENDS, TEAMS, SPORTS, PLAYERS, and everyone that helps OSE be a sports media entertainment company. I love sports and have really enjoyed being The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik personality.

However there does come a time when you have to ask what am I doing and where is this going?

The answer to that question is unclear to me at this point after operating the company from 2002 to 2014 and closing it down , and reopening it in 2018 I have not made much progress in what I really want to do. So here we are read my blog and decide maybe if your a sports company, team, league, or whatever what OSE could do for you?

WHAT I REALLY WANT TO DO WITH OSE:

Since reopening OSE was to travel the USA and cover sports doing a documentary about the local teams, players and fans. I wanted to travel from the West Coast to the East Coast and do this but money constraints and other issues have prevented this from happening.

WHAT ABOUT RENO NEVADA:

Reno has never really been a mecca for a sports company like mine. Though local teams love me to come and photo the games or write reviews or blogs, or even video post that is as far as it goes. The teams have contracts with other sports media companies that prevent me from live broadcasting. I can go as a media or news company of blogger of course but there just are not that many sporting events here in Reno.

My Current goals with OSE:

As I have stated above I want to travel the USA covering sports and working a documentary on sports teams and towns and fans of these teams.

FACTS ABOUT OSE:

Searched on Google currently over 10 million times every 71 seconds.
Is on almost every social network on the internet.
Has millions of fans all over the world.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links to the The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

WWE PAY PER VIEW ROYAL RUMBLE ODDS by THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK

WWE SUMMER SLAM ODDS by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik