Can you make a living on Sports Wagering?

With several books I have written and 3 years of professional sports wagering and operation of my investment companies I think I should be considered an expert. Since sports wagering was made legal there was no reason for me to continue because my investors can wager on sports in the states they live in. It did not really bother me I was able to sell off my companies and make a tidy profit on the whole entire three years.

Here is a link to my books:
THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK

LEARN HOW TO WAGER ON SPORTS IS MY BEST ADVICE!

I think that you can make money wagering on sports after all I made my investors money. I made myself money as well but there is a cost to it all. In my book I write to make sports wagering a career or business you have to compare it to how much money you want to make. When I wrote my book in 2015 many States where moving towards $15 an hour wage so I used that as a bases of my theory of how much money you would have to wager and make to make that much money.

If you got paid $15 an hour at 40 hours per week you would make $600.00 per week.
(This in no taxes, insurance, social security or other things taken out of your paycheck)
So per month $2400.00 or per year $28.800.

If you won a $120 per day 5 days per week you would make the same $600.00 per week as a regular job that pays $15 per hour at 40 hours per week.

So how do you make $120 per day wagering on sports?

In Nevada most books have what is called JUICE on the game. This juice is on the POINT SPREAD of the game and usually is -110, but lately sports books have been changing the JUICE on the POINT SPREADS depending on how the money is coming in on the game.

I am not sure if other States will follow the Nevada Sports book systems so you will need to research that in the State your in.

There are other ways to wager sports as well MONEY LINES and OVER and UNDER on the SCORES.  Money Lines are wagering on the team to win the game with no point spreads there is a negative and positive JUICE on the game. The positive Juice is the favorite and will be shown with a -135 meaning you have to wager $1.35 to make $1.00 The positive or plus number will be shown as +135 meaning you wager a $1.00 to make $1.35. 

Over and Under wagering is on the total score of the game.

As I stated above learning how to wager on sports will be your first step in SPORTS WAGERING!
My Books explain a lot more you can read them on E BOOKS ON AMAZON!

In my experience working 8 years in Nevada Sports Books people like to wager Parlays. While these types of wagers pay more money out they are harder to win and the advantage goes to the sports book on these types of wagers so I never wagered parlays. However it is one way you could make $120 per day placing less money out  on the wagers and getting a bigger return on your winnings.

In my wagering experience wagering one game at a time on the Money Line is the best advantage for wagering. On the Money Line you have a 50% chance of winning your wager. Face it one of the teams is going to win the game. However it also depends on the Money Line there are sometimes when a Money Line is just to high to wager and taking the dog is not a good wager. So you have to wager the Money Line carefully. I usually did not like going over wagering $2.00 to make $1.00.


I really can not go into details reading my BOOKS will give you a better idea of my experience and my system that I developed that seemed to work overall. However yes you can make a living or have a career wagering on sports and yes you can make a regular income if you treat it like a business. If you treat it like a hobby or recreational your not going to make the money you need.

Also I want to tell you like starting any business you need money to start the venture and you have to be ready for the losses as well.

The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links to the The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

WWE PAY PER VIEW ROYAL RUMBLE ODDS by THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK

WWE SUMMER SLAM ODDS by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik