The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik review of BEEFY'S in RENO Nevada

Today I drove by Beefy's and decided to go visit after several people told me about this place.

Beefy's is really small place on the corner of South Virginia Street and East Arroyo Street. 


Beefy's sits less than 20 people it has a main bar and a small table in the corner, one bar we sat at and a community table. The rest of the seating is outside. They have a pretty solid menu and serve a few beers, milk shakes, and other items. See the Menu photo above.

While we ate around 12 noon the place was packed as people walked in the waitress had to turn people away or tell them there was a 10 to 15 minute wait. Also apparently they work with Uber in food delivery. I had no idea even that was a thing. Ask about it however.

As far as service I can not complain the young lady who took our order and seated us and rang us up and served us was polite and professional. There was two small TV's and one was on a baseball game. We sat at the counter with two other people who chatted up a storm. 

As far as price I had no  complaints it seemed reasonable. See my receipt below:


I was not disappointed at all I had a nice lunch with my wife with good food and good service. However I will mention that when I posted I was doing a review I got a few negative comments from others that had eaten here. I can't base my review on this however I can only base it in my experience and it was a good one for sure.

I have a small piece of advice however this place is very small and usually busy. You may want to think about that before you go sit down or you may not even be able to sit down. I would plan to take a longer lunch I would plan out 45 minutes to an hour to eat here. It is not a bad thing but I am just warning you from what we saw they had to tell people to wait 10 to 20 minutes before they could help them.



Also the front door was locked and entrance was in the back door and parking is small as well.

As far as would I say try this place out HECK YES go on an adventure and eat at BEEFY'S!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links to the The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

WWE PAY PER VIEW ROYAL RUMBLE ODDS by THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK

WWE SUMMER SLAM ODDS by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik