Stephanie McMahon fires Mick Foley and The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik wants the GM Position!

We all saw it coming this Monday Night Stephanie McMahon firing Mick Foley but here is a twist I have been calling out Stephanie and Shane McMahon for months and here I go again.

 I want the General Manager Position on Raw and here are my terms for the position:

No wrestler or superstar can touch me or harm me in any way shape or form or they will be fired immediately
Stephanie or Triple H or no other WWE Corporate Executives can override my matches made.
I cannot be FIRED for at least 6 months by anyone in the company.
I as General Manager can trade, fire, suspend any WWE superstar on the roster.

THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK AS GENERAL MANAGER OF RAW!

No matter what you say MICK FOLEY deserved a lot better than what WWE gave him!

WHO AM I READ ABOUT ME AT www.tomsikenterprises.com!

MY REVIEW OF RAW TONIGHT:

RAW REVERTS BACK TO old school sucking pretty much on the entire show tonight RAW SUCKED!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links to the The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

WWE PAY PER VIEW ROYAL RUMBLE ODDS by THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK

WWE SUMMER SLAM ODDS by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik