FINAL WRESTLEMANIA ODDS BY THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK

Wrestlemania is scheduled for Sunday April 2nd 2017 and here is my odds and predictions from The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik and I do plan on being live on Twitter and Facebook during the event!

WrestleMania 33 live Sunday beginning at 7 p.m. ET from Orlando, Florida.

Here are my final ODDS and PREDICTIONS:

WWE UNIVERSAL CHAMPIONSHIP:
Rumors have Lesnar winning saying Vince McMahon billing him as unbeatable and eventually leading to a match with Roman Reigns next year. Will the rumors become reality?
Goldberg vs Lesnar is the ultimate showdown berween the top two part timers in WWE.

Goldberg   -125
Lesnar      Even

My Prediction: Lesnar

WWE CHAMPIONSHIP:
Randy Orton vs Bray Wyatt

Orton     -125
Wyatt     Even

My Prediction: Orton

Undertaker vs Reigns
Rumors have Reigns moving to Smackdown after Wrestlemania as Cena is gone a few months for a movie. Also a future date with Lesnar.

Undertaker   +225
Reigns          -325

My Prediction: Reigns

Triple H vs Seth Rollins non sanctioned match
I hope Rollins for the fans finds a way to win and overcome Triple H.

Triple H    -325
Rollins       +175

My Prediction: Rollins

Shane McMahon vs Aj Styles

Shane     +225
Styles      -425

My Prediction: Styles

John Cena and Nikki Bella vs Miz and Maryse

Cena/Bella     -225
Miz/Maryse   +185

My Prediction: Cena/Bella

Bayley vs Flair vs Banks vs Jax for WWE WOMEN CHAMPIONSHIP
Bayley   +150
Banks    -135
Flair      -125
Jax        -300

Prediction: JAX

Jericho vs Owens for WWE US CHAMPIONSHIP

Jericho   +125
Owens   Even

Prediction: Owens

Dean Ambrose vs Baron Corbin for WWE INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP

Ambrose  +225
Corcin     -175

My Prediction: Corbin

Gallows/Anderson vs Enzo/Cass vs Sheamus/Cesaro LADDER MATCH WWE TAG TEAM TITLES

G/A    +225
E/C     -125
S/C     Even

My Prediction: Enzo/Cass

Alexa Bliss vs all women on the ROSTER for SMACKDOWN WOMEN CHAMPIONSHIP

Alexa Bliss   +500
Namoi          Even
Lynch           -160
Natalya        -115
James          +225
Unkown       -300

My Prediction: Namoi

Neville vs Aires

Neville   -125
Aires     Even

My Prediction: Neville

Andre the Giant Rumble:

My Prediction: Strowman



















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links to the The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

WWE PAY PER VIEW ROYAL RUMBLE ODDS by THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK

WWE SUMMER SLAM ODDS by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik