Micheal Tomsik Sports Trading Company

Hello you all you may find some of my blogs on my blogger as well but I have hi jacked my wife's blogger for the moment.  I wanted to mention to you all a few things.

One:  No I do not operate any service in Nevada at the moment nor do I sell my picks like tout services do.

Two: You can find my books on Amazon.

Three: I have been posting my picks on FACEBOOK under the Tomsik Enterprises Page.

Four: You can find Tomsik Enterprises online.

Five: You can find me on TWIITER.

Six: No I do not wager for anyone but myself at the moment I may consider doing investment services in June 2017.

Seven: Yes I live in Nevada near the City of Reno.

Thanks for your time I will be posting here some more!

The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links to the The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

WWE PAY PER VIEW ROYAL RUMBLE ODDS by THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK

WWE SUMMER SLAM ODDS by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik