Then Outlw Micheal Tomsik ( Review of Guns and Roses Concert in Branson Mo Sept 12th 2026)


                          WELCOME TO THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK BLOG REVIEW 

It been a while since I reviewed something maybe you all missed me or maybe you have no clue who I am. My name is Micheal known as THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK.

I have been doing radio, media, and other stuff for over 24 years. Go ahead and GOOGLE ME.

So let's discuss this concert something I did enjoy going with my daughter and son in law o n Sept 12th 2026. 

My review is based on being live at the concert and is  based on my opinion of the event that night.

Guns and Roses played in Branson MO about 1 hour away from Springfield MO at an event center called  THUNDER  RIDGE NATURE AREA

PARKING:

There was no charge for parking however traffic into the concert was heavy, and we had to park about 1 mile away and walk up to the entrance. The venue did provide a shuttle to and from the main entrance we did take this shuttle on the way back. No charge for the shuttle either.

ABOUT THE VENUE:

The arena is outdoors and most of the seating  is on the grass area. You're not allowed to bring lawn chairs but the venue rented them at $25 per chair. At this event however there was not really a bad seat or bad place to view the concert. The venue had huge screens on both sides  of the stage and the music was loud enough to hear from almost anywhere in the arena. There was a large area with seats and standing towards the front of the stage area.

Also there was a large VIP building with several levels that offered suits to sit in. 

They offer food, and drinks and had some retail booths for t-shirts and hats.

OUR EXPERIENCE AT THE CONCERT:

We skipped most of the opening act from a band called The Barbarians of California.  We arrived during the closing songs from this band. I cannot really give a review of this band because I never heard of them till today. I will say they rocked the last two songs  I was able to hear and see.

GUNS AND ROSES REVIEW:

I want to clear a few things up before you read my review I grew up with Guns and Roses  I grew up in an area of  what was known as Hair Bands and Guns and Roses was one of those bands.  This band formed in 1985 and became a popular band in 1987. The lead singer Axle Rose is 64 years old.

As the opening band finished up the  venue put up Guns and Roses banners on the screens and played a variety of music waiting for the band to appear on stage.  As the band opened the countdown to the opening was pretty amazing with a terminator-like skull on the screen and the lights going out and the band appearing on stage.

Guns and Roses opened with one of the most popular songs Welcome to the Jungle. The band was fantastic. The band and the music was loud and advertised the metal I grew up with and what you would expect from the band.

Axle Rose hits the stage and starts to sing the song and that is where my review may get a lot of feedback because sorry Axle in my opinion you need to retire from singing. It was awful I am sorry to say maybe it was age or maybe it was other things tonight but Axle in my opinion could not even really sing the songs.

I would have changed my mind but after several songs to me it was really clear  that Axles voice was not the same as I recalled. I also give room for records and radio recordings that can be fixed by computers and so fourth,. A band or singer should be able to somewhat hit the notes and sing the songs.

Guns and Roses had a list of 25 songs and everything else at this concert was fantastic, I LOVED THE MUSIC.  Slash was amazing on the guitar, Dizzy Reed was also amazing on the piano, Richard Fortus was also amazing on the guitar, and the drummer Isaac Carpenter rocked the drums.

The band was rocking it was another popular song called Knocking on Heavens Door you could really tell Axle Rose was struggling with singing the songs.

We stayed through about 1/2 of the songs and fans at this point started leaving the concert in droves.  We decided to leave as well honestly I was disappointed at this point in the show. 

I loved the music and loved the band but I could not stand the singing from Axle Rose any longer.

I do not think it was just me many people leaving and the conversations lead to my same conclusion.

I will always be a Guns and Roses fan but I don't think I will go to another live concert I will live with my memories off the radio or a CD.

If you went to this show I love to see your comments and reviews of the show.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inside/Out Missouri review on a new company in Springfield Missouri called JUSTBID

THE OUTLAW WRESTLING CLUB ( ODDS ON WWE WRESTLE-MANIA 42 ) ( Opening Matches subject to Change)

Inside/Out Missouri Christmas Dinner at a TA TRUCK STOP