MIcheal's Collectible Trade Show ( FIRST SHOW DATE CHANGE TO NOV 7th 2026)

 


                            MICHEAL'S COLLECTIBLE TRADE SHOW

         Welcome vendors and customers to a show that I hope will impress with less!

It has been a long time since my wife Annie and I have promoted a show we managed to do many shows and events back in Reno Nevada.

Here is what we are doing and hoping will happen with this show going forward.

I started my company called Micheal's Card Collection Company in Springfield MO back in 2023. You can read my story on my web page but for the past 3 years I have been traveling doing shows in my area.  You also may have found my FLEA MARKET BOOTH in Springfield MO.

Over the past 3 years I have wanted a real location for my store but it seems as rents and locations are hard to find. After seeing that I was not the only one with this issue and not being able to get into many shows or events I decided to do my own again.

The idea is a small venue the location I have gotten in very small only 20 booths max!

It is on a major street in a prime location with parking and easy vendor set up and tear down.

I am seeking up to 19 VENDORS to JOIN ME in building a monthly event.

Why small and why collectibles because people love to collect!

Do you make things ( Pre Made foods allowed) do you collect things and want to sell them, also that's another thing my event is BUY ,SELL ,OR TRADE!

WHAT DO U COLLECT ?

IF YOU ARE VENDOR PLEASE GO TO MY FACEBOOK OR WEB PAGE TO CONTACT ME!

THANKS MICHEAL


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inside/Out Missouri review on a new company in Springfield Missouri called JUSTBID

THE OUTLAW WRESTLING CLUB ( ODDS ON WWE WRESTLE-MANIA 42 ) ( Opening Matches subject to Change)

Inside/Out Missouri Christmas Dinner at a TA TRUCK STOP