MIcheal;s Card Collection Company ( Selling Degree, Golden, and MPE Graded Cards updated Sept 20th 2026)
You can find our retail location at Timeless Flea Market,
LINK HERE FOR MY YOU TUBE CHANNEL
LINK HERE FOR MY CATALOG OF PRODUCTS
You read about it on the internet, see it in the local news people talking about POKEMON CARDS.
Today is Sept 20 the 2026 I have done 2 events using 3 companies I choose to grade my cards.
So the first show I did was in Springfield ,MO had 330 tables and I was the only vendor selling Graded Cards from these 3 companies.
So let me explain my theory and what I was doing on the advice of several people I had marked my cards down 80 percent from PSA prices listed on Price Charting.
I would look up the card to see the graded price and knock off 80 percent.
However after this show I started to think to myself why I am reducing my price these are graded cards from the 3 companies above.
Why should my price be any different ?
So in my own OUTLAW WAY see this link THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK I made a change.
I took all my price tags off and re-priced all my cards at the price the grade got on Price Charting.
I made some signs that explained who I was grading my cards through asked customers to scan them and if they do not like the price make me an offer.
So at this point all my cards are priced at the graded price!
I plan to keep this going from this point forward.
So I sold at another event on Sept 19th in Springfield MO and I sold 3 cards 2 from Degree and 1 from Golden I sold these cards at the regular price no discounts and no complaints.
So going into Oct 2026 I am doing some big events again. So I am going to keep documenting my experience and what happens and reporting for you all to read.
This will include selling the cards, what comments I get from other vendors and the community.
I am hoping more customers and vendors will join the movement but I will just tell it like it is at the moment.
THE OUTLAW PROSPECTIVE:
There is a lot of chatter on groups and collectors about Degree Cards on social media. I have not seen a lot of discussion on Golden or MPE. However from what I hear from customers and some other collectors is that they feel PSA has become too expensive and the back log takes too long.
Also PSA is involved in many lawsuits at this point in time.
Customers feeling CGC and Beckett Grading are also falling into the same trap as PSA.
Vendors and other companies that auction cards, or companies that sale cards may not be as ready to jump on the band wagon just yet.
The only app that currently offers pricing on DEGREE CARDS is SHINEY.
To close out my perspective I feel I am on the front lines of change being once again leading the way of change.

Comments
Post a Comment