The Dieting Joke - by Annie Tomsik

I am sitting on my sofa watching a program when a commercial comes on about weightloss. "A new break through. Dr Xxx has proven that your fat burning cells burn out by the time you are 35, so you need his miracle blah blah blah to lose weight." Yeah right! 



Does that make sense to you? With all the people who are under the age of 35 and overweight? With all the children who are overweight? Does it really make sense to anybody that we have burned out are fat burning cells? Because it makes no sense to me! 

What does make sense to me is an age old way of eating, a natural way of eating, an ancestral way of eating. 

I tried all the different weight loss programs that were out there. I tried to eat low-fat, heart-healthy, I even tried juicing for a while. Juicing was the only one that actually help me lose about 40 lb. But I couldn't stand doing nothing but making and drinking juice all day long. So in the end I gave it up. I tried to cut back on things, substitute some things, and even try to eat certain foods and only those foods. None of that works for me. I have injured my back and I couldn't exercise, and everything was painful. The doctor's advice was always eat less, eat low-fat, eat more grains, calories in and calories out, and exercise!

When I found Keto the first thing that impressed me was the fact that I could eat healthy and not exercise to lose weight. Because my body was so ran down that there was no way I could do the exercise that I was supposed to do to get my body in shape. Unlike the reality shows on TV, who pushed people beyond their limits, I couldn't walk more than 10 feet without needing to sit down on a bench. I couldn't breathe.

Once I said I was determined to start Keto everything in my world changed. My mind became clear my body felt so much better. I wasn't so tired all the time. The migraine headaches I was experiencing for days on end or gone. I had an enormous amount of energy. My body started feeling like I had movement because the inflammation was gone. My joints didn't hurt as much. My asthma disappeared. Within a few weeks there were so many changes. I have never experienced this with any diet or with any change that the doctor had advised me to make. I felt so good. I just wanted to continue on that path. 

I was so impressed with my health being better that I didn't care about the fact that I couldn't have the junk food that I used to eat anymore. There are certain things that once in a while I miss, like bread when I smell it hot from the oven. But then I look down at myself and see a huge results and I tell myself "oh well I don't need that poison!"

So when I see these commercials on TV that give you instant gratification over your body, I have to laugh. Take advice from someone who has been there, seen that and done that. If you want to lose weight, you want your body to get healthy and you want to change your life start doing the ketogenic diet. Do it the correct way. Not with gimmicks that they advise you all over this internet. But the healthy whole carbs way. Stand up for yourself and make sure that if you're going to do this you're going to do it all the way whole heartedly. You can't do this to please your friends, you can't do this to please anyone but yourself. You can't do it halfway and then say "I'll do this or that later". You have to do it the right way from the start and you have to do it right now! It's the only way to take your life back. Jump in with both feet, and fight!

Free resources:

Keto for Healthier Life 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links to the The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

WWE PAY PER VIEW ROYAL RUMBLE ODDS by THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK

WWE SUMMER SLAM ODDS by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik