Keto and Healthy Living ( My story after 3 years of living a Keto Lifestyle) by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik


 WELCOME TO MY BLOG ABOUT OUR KETO LIFESTYLE AND HEALTHY LIVING

It is May 2022 and my wife Annie and I are going into our third year of our Keto Lifestyle. I have written a lot of blogs. I have been writing since September 2019 and there are a lot of blogs on Keto and Healthy Living.

We also have a FACEBOOK GROUP called KETO FOR HEALTHIER LIFE if you would like to join.

Annie has even written a few blogs as well, however recently I have ran into a block of really what to blog about in my Keto Lifestyle and Healthy Living Blog. I feel I have written so many blogs that explain the benefits of the Keto Lifestyle or Healthy Living. I often find it hard to come up with a new blog.

So here is our story in 2019 Annie and I switched our entire lives by going Keto.

We did this because of family members becoming ill and passing away, and also Annie was ill as well and diagnosed as diabetic. Myself I had gained a lot of weight as well hitting nearly 275 pounds. I was very active however my weight kept going up. Like many this hit mostly in my mid section. in some of my older photos you can really see the difference from today compared to that time. Annie also lost over 100 pounds and you can see her photos as well, not only that she completely reversed her health conditions and recently was pronounced non diabetic. That is correct she no longer is diabetic.

So has it always been easy to stay in the Keto Lifestyle?

No, at times it can be difficult mostly around holidays, family events or gatherings, going out to eat, at your place of employment, or explaining it to friends, co workers, or family members.

It can be hard if your use to living a non keto life or living a non healthy life style.

Today it is just part of our life it is how we choose to live, so over time it got much easier.

Today I have lost 75 pounds myself and kept it off, and I feel much happier and healthier for a 53 year old guy. I do not go to the gym but my job requires a lot of movement and exercise so I feel I get plenty. 

Annie and I are able to do things like nature hikes, long walks, or just being out and about. If you read some of Annie's blogs and some of our story this is a big deal for her because she was not able to do these things before.

It is a simple fact FOOD is the key to our overall HEALTH and HAPPINESS!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links to the The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

WWE PAY PER VIEW ROYAL RUMBLE ODDS by THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK

WWE SUMMER SLAM ODDS by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik