Uber why I got told they no longer wanted me as a partner


 If you have bee reading my blogs I recently got into a battle with Uber over my account as I had been doing Uber with no issues for over 4 years to date of 2021. Recently Uber decided to do a background check with a company called Checkr. 

As of Jan 1st my account was locked read my other blog for details.


So lets recap Uber ran a background check through Checkr, 
Checkr info on the report was incorrect.
I emailed Uber and Checkr, than Uber support blocked me calling as well.
I contacted Uber through the Twitter, and emailed some of the higher executives with no response.
Finally I get a email through the App that Uber wants to end the partnership with me.

No reason was given, as all my info was correct on my account, nothing has changed in background, I have no police records, tickets, and Uber had all my current information that had been updated in Jan 2020.

So I decided to fight back I first filed a complaint with the BBB in California, than I filed another complaint with Employment Department, and I am currently working on filling some Federal and State complaints against Uber.

I was wondering if any one else had similar issues please email me or contact me so I can make a case against Uber. 

Thanks Micheal Tomsik







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links to the The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

WWE PAY PER VIEW ROYAL RUMBLE ODDS by THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK

WWE SUMMER SLAM ODDS by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik