Our Keto Journey Juicing on Keto


 Welcome to 2021 I would like to welcome you to our Keto Journey.

If you never read my blog let me recap Annie and my story. Last year Annie got diagnosed as prediabetic and both of us had gained a lot of weight. We changed our lives to KETO and today Annie is no longer diabetic and we have lost over 140 pounds together.

I try to post things that will help you live a healthy happier life just by eating the right foods.

Do you have to do KETO no, I also talk about just eating healthy, adding some things you can try yourself, to see if it works for you or not.

So for Christmas I bought Annie a juicer we use to juice but we had quit for quite a while.

Since our change to a KETO LIFESTYLE I had to find some juice recipes that work with KETO.

So there are a few things you can eat if on KETO not mentioned. One is CARROTS. Carrots can be used in a Keto diet if you watch the portions. I found that it works well with my juice mix.

HERE ARE SOME THINGS YOU CAN USE IN JUICING:

SPINACH, KALE, SWISS CHARD, PARSLEY, CABBAGE, CELERY, BOK CHOY,  and CUCUMBER.

HERE IS MY MIX FOR JUICING:

Carrots, Spinach, and Parsley, I also sometimes add Kale or Swiss Chard.

If you decided to juice you have to watch CARBS and NATURAL SUGARS.

You can also add CHIA and FLAX SEEDS for more fiber and antioxidants.

You can research different mixes and ideas for juicing and still have a KETO LIFESTYLE.

If your not attempting KETO there are some really good juicing ideas to help with health, and a happier living experience.

TRY THIS ONE INVENTED BY JOE CROSS who did the series called FAT, SICK and NEARLY DEAD.   

MEAN GREEN MACHINE:

CUCUMBER, CELERY, APPLES (Green), Kale or Cabbage, 1 lemon, and ginger

However this is not KETO Friendly!

GOOD LUCK AND SHARE WITH ME IF YOU LIKE!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links to the The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

WWE PAY PER VIEW ROYAL RUMBLE ODDS by THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK

WWE SUMMER SLAM ODDS by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik