My fight with UBER by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

 


So here it is January 2021 and I have begun an all out battle with Uber over my account .

HOW IT STARTED:

I was in Reno Nevada until January 2020, and than I relocated to Springfield, MO.

My account has been fine all year, i updated my address, license, car insurance and everything was good.

I even did a few jobs in 2020.

However January 1st 2021 all the sudden my account has a contact support on it:

CONTACT CUSTOMER SUPPORT

So I call but all they can tell me is that a background check is being done and it can take up to 15 days.

MY ISSUE:

Nothing changed all the info was the same but yet no one in the customer care could help me I was referred to a background check company called CHECKER.

MY ISSUE:

Seems you can not call or contact Checker, so I emailed them after reviewing my report and noticing they had all the wrong information.

MY ISSUE:

During this time my account is locked so I can not deliver or do passenger pickups or drop offs so how do I get this resolved asap.

MY ISSUE:

15 Days pass and my account is locked this time I call customer service and am not even given an opportunity to speak with someone only an web address: t.uber,com/backgroundhelp.com.

MY ISSUE:

Once again I can only email people not call them so I email Checker and UBER with the issue.

MY ISSUE:

Once again I can not actually contact anyone so I go to the UBER TWITTER and TWEET the company my issue.

MY ISSUE IS STILL UNRESOLVED!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links to the The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

WWE PAY PER VIEW ROYAL RUMBLE ODDS by THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK

WWE SUMMER SLAM ODDS by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik