What can you do if NO stimulus Check yet ?

Are you like me my family qualified for the recent Stimulus payment  from the Government but here it is the end of May 2020 and we still have not got my check or payment.
Due to the Covid 19 here is a link to the IRS:
IRS LINK

Sorry but it is almost nearly impossible to get any information if like me your address has changed several times and your expecting a check go here:
GET MY PAYMENT LINK

IRS TAX ISSUE LINE INFORMATION:
IRS Hours of Service:
Monday through Friday, from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Call:
1-800-829-0582, when asked for an extension, enter 362.
From outside the US call 267-941-1000.



Still getting no where well it may be worth looking up your local office.

Good Lucj as I have gotten no where with this and I am still waiting!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links to the The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

WWE PAY PER VIEW ROYAL RUMBLE ODDS by THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK

WWE SUMMER SLAM ODDS by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik