It is All about Delivery and Ride Share Business

Hello you all it has been a while since I posted here about the delivery business.

FOLLOW MY YOUTUBE HERE:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-3WNN3FMkL96gDuHPop5BA?view_as=subscriber

So since Jan 2020 I moved from Reno Nevada to Springfield Missouri.

I started to do UBER and DOOR DASH here in springfield but there was not a great demand and I was not making the money I was in Reno, Nevada.

I decided to leave the business for a while than another issue happened COVID 19 hit and I still did not do Uber or Door Dash, It has been several months since I did a UBER or Door Dash.

The truth is I am not sure I will ever return to doing Door Dash and Uber.

You can keep up with me at:

www.mtomsik.com










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links to the The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

WWE PAY PER VIEW ROYAL RUMBLE ODDS by THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK

WWE SUMMER SLAM ODDS by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik