Does a Keto Diet work and how the heck can you do it ?

After a few months and several blogs I can verify personally I have lost over 50 pounds and managed to stay at the weight I want to be at. I had gotten to around 250 pounds toward the end of 2019 and I jumped on the Keto lifestyle with my wife Annie and here it is the end of May 2020 and I am sitting at 195 pounds.

I can only talk about my journey your journey may be totally different. You should consult with a doctor before making any dramatic changes to your diet or lifestyles. You can read some past blogs that explain the Keto lifestyle but everyone is different your journey is your journey.

QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS:

So what do I eat most of the time?
I am blessed with a wife ANNIE whom is a great cook and creative with our food and nutrition needs. In my diet I eat a lot of Almonds, Cashews, Walnuts, Pistachios, Brazil Nuts, Cheese, Jerky, Beef, Turkey, Chicken, Salmon, Tuna, and other fish, along with Seafood like Shrimp.
Eggs, plus Fruits and Veggies.
I also drink only Water and Tea, while Annie drinks Coffee.
Recently Annie and I discovered Pizza made with Cauliflower Crust, and Annie has been experimenting with Almond Flower or Coconut Flower to make bread products.

What do I do at work or on the road?
I don't really do fast food but there is a way to do Keto with fast food. Most people call it Dirty Keto you can get food with no breads or soda.
Things like nuts or jerky work really well however for healthy snacks, or even dried fruits or veggies.

Do I miss anything?
Truthfully no one in a while I break out some DARK CHOCOLATE that is in the KETO diet by the way. I have found I like Dried pineapple as one of my favorite treats. Blueberries, blackberries, or raspberries work well as well.
You can also make shakes, and juice as well in the Keto diet.
I do not miss the bread, pasta, sugar drinks, soda.

Would I go back to how we ate before?
At this point I would say no due to several reasons including losing the pounds plus I feel better, healthier, and we both want to continue with our choice of how we eat. It is a choice that every person must make
I don't feel this is a diet it is a lifestyle change we made.
It is a way to eat healthy, keep your body and mind healthy through food.

CAN YOU DO THE KETO LIFESTYLE?
Everything is a choice as I stated every person has a journey however the KETO lifestyle has been around since the 1920"s.
There are some recorded negative side effects from the Keto food lifestyle.
You should consult a doctor or nutritionist before making any dramatic changes.
I wouldlove to share stories with you, discuss your journey.

just email me or contact me on the contact pageor facebook.

THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links to the The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

WWE PAY PER VIEW ROYAL RUMBLE ODDS by THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK

WWE SUMMER SLAM ODDS by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik