OUR TOMSIK RV LIFE what is next for US ?

Hello RV Fans and Followers of Our Tomsik Rv Life.

WELCOME ALL !

YOU CAN FOLLOW MY BLOG AT :

www.mtomsik.com

HERE IS YOUTUBE:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe3ElDeXw1Rza3Ho6TL2CWw?view_as=subscriber


Well today is FEB 11th 2020 and we are staying at the KOA here in Springfield for another 28 days.

Today we moved spaces in the KOA it is funny to me how the KOA is so empty but they want to charge you every penny they can. Ipaid $680 dollars for the last 28 days and $71 dollars in electric

In moving spaces I had to pay $580 for another 28 days and got told that was the last I could do.

Anyway I was going to try a fund raiser and GO FUND ME but I never see anything happening on these so I have dumped them.

As far as family no one wants to step up or say they cant help us so I am doing the best I can with Annie helping me.

IT IS WHAT IT IS I GUESS!



.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links to the The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

WWE PAY PER VIEW ROYAL RUMBLE ODDS by THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK

WWE SUMMER SLAM ODDS by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik