Missouri and the DMV insanity by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

I am sure that Missouri is number one on the insanity list for the DMV.

So first of all Missouri actually does not own or operate the DMV.
They are privately held companies operated by independent companies.

So here is the list of things I had to do to just get my car registered and no I did not get them completed as of today when writing this blog.

I had to register at the county assessor's office for an account and get a waiver for the 2019 tax season. In Missouri they charge you PERSONAL PROPERTY TAX on your vehicles.

The DMV is called THE DEPARTMENT OF REVENUE.

I had to get an inspection of my car.

I had to go to the dmv with all this information, that I don't have because the Assessor Office Is only open Monday to Friday 8AM to 430PM.

I still Have To go back and get my waiver for 2019.

I still have to register my carat the DMV or what ever they call it here.

After running around town you have to go to the Court House here in Springfield, go find a place for inspection WALMART does them by the way.

All this took me from 1PM to 5:30PM and I still did not get the waiver or get to the DMV.

Anyway if you move here be prepared!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links to the The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

WWE PAY PER VIEW ROYAL RUMBLE ODDS by THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK

WWE SUMMER SLAM ODDS by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik