Our Tomsik RV Life The One Car Song and Dance

Hello RV Fans and Followers of Our Tomsik Rv Life.

WELCOME ALL !

YOU CAN FOLLOW MY BLOG AT :

www.mtomsik.com

HERE IS YOUTUBE:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe3ElDeXw1Rza3Ho6TL2CWw?view_as=subscriber

So  recently Annie and I are working towards buying a home but together. We are trying to earn the money the down. So we need to work both of us.

I took 2 jobs but after about a week of working 16 hour shifts I could no longer physically or mentally do it. I was getting no sleep or rest and it started to affect me after about the first week of employment so I stepped down to one position but even with this Annie is working as well.

Unfortunately we have one car an issue I am sure many can relate to. In the area we moved to there are no buses or public transportation and my job requires me to have a vehicle.

Than  it comes down to how to get Annie to and from work and me to work on time.

There just really is no simple answer.

You may ask what about UBER or LYFt I actually do UBER and in this area a ride from her work to home is about $20.00. In my other post and blogs I ta;lk about UBER and DOOR DASH in SPRINGFIELD.

I wish I could rely on them as a full time money making income but I have not been shown or proven that you can do that in this area.

SEE MY OTHER BLOGS OR VIDEOS:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-3WNN3FMkL96gDuHPop5BA?view_as=subscriber

SO ANnie and I have to play the whole scheduling game and that was another reason I had to stop one of the positions.

As far as OUR TOMSIK RV LIFE it is really hard we have daily bills, and they have to be paid.
We have to eat, and we need money for things like gas, food, and misc.

Currently I am trying to pay some of our other bills and it is not going well.

Again I have a GO FUND ME ACCOUNT IF YOUR WILLING TO DONATE:

https://www.gofundme.com/f/our-rv-life

We are really struggling at this point in time I am hoping we can mange the $2500 we need to purchase our home.

Annie is being more optimistic than me about it.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links to the The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

WWE PAY PER VIEW ROYAL RUMBLE ODDS by THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK

WWE SUMMER SLAM ODDS by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik