Uber Eats, Uber Driver, Door Dash, Postmates, Gruh Hub

So recently I have been chatting on a Facebook Group mostly about Uber and Lyft.

It has been a while since I blogged about the who delivery and pick up and drop off business.

HERE IS MY YOU TUBE LINK:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-3WNN3FMkL96gDuHPop5BA?view_as=subscriber

So lets clear some facts from fiction first:

All these companies are similar you are an INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR!

What does this mean well you are self employed and contracting with these companies. They do not have to take any STATE, FEDERAL, SOCIAL SECURITY, or UNEMPLOYMENT taxes out of your wages. You are responsible for that!

You can for tax reasons take GAS cost, deductions on mileage, food and maintenance, car insurance as tax write offs. Any thing you use like hot bags, or anything that helps with your business.

Thses companies can end your contract if you break rules, do not follow  procedures, or do something that would terminate the contract.

These companies are all ran by APPS over the phone.

Each company has it's own version of rules, regulations, pay scales, and operations.

What am I doing?

I started one year ago doing a story for my Media company on Door Dash and Uber Eats.

I since retired from the sports side but plan to countinue to blog and you tube.

My series will evovle I think I am at episode 20.

I will couniue my blogs about these companies, and the overall industry.

My research and experience is real I became a driver to get the real facts.
Everything I post is my opinion or has been researched or actually happened.

I hope you follow me on you tube and these blogs!

The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links to the The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

WWE PAY PER VIEW ROYAL RUMBLE ODDS by THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK

WWE SUMMER SLAM ODDS by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik