Does Moringa Work by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik.

In Oct 2017 I wrote an article about a natural Plant called MORINGA.

Here is a link to that blog:
 https://outlawmichealtomsik.blogspot.com/2017/10/week-one-test-trail-of-moringa-by.html

MORINGA is suppose to have a lot of health benefits.

Including fighting Cancer, and lowering Cholesterol.
It is highly used in foreign countries to treat over 300 types of diseases.
It also is said to help detoxify the body.

However human studies have not been done or approved in the United States.
It remains on the list of herbs and plants that are not approved by the bodies who govern natural treatments and drugs. So there is little to no evidence of any of the claims.

So I looked up when I started taking this MORINGA and it was nearly 2 years ago,
as my Blog was dated October 20th 2017.

I have taken it everyday since not missing a daily dose.

There are little studies as of how much of plant you can consume.
They say around 6 grams is a safe daily dosage.
So that is how much I have taken daily.

So after nearly 2 years has it helped me at all?

I will say this I have had no negative effects on my health from taking the Moringa.

As far as claims to weight loss.
I have gained a few pounds topping out at the top of my weight class at 245 pounds.
Recently I made some small changes to my diet and  not gaining any weight or losing any.
You still need to watch your diet, exercise and maintain drinking a lot of water.

I will say this in the past 2 years I have not gotten ill as much.
I got sick one time.
is this from the Moringa possibly?

As far as  Cholesterol I did do a test and it was amazingly low. It also seems to maintain my blood pressure , and defiantly helps the bathroom area.
I also however have cut way down on soda, and other bad drinks and converted to mostly water.

I recently turned 50 and plan to keep taking the Moringa.

Micheal Tomsik
.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links to the The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

WWE PAY PER VIEW ROYAL RUMBLE ODDS by THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK

WWE SUMMER SLAM ODDS by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik