Door Dash how thery pay $1 Base pay and What about the tips ?

Hello so your a DOOR DASHER and you joined all the people who complained about the salary and pay and tips!
Well you just got SCREWED by DOOR DASH!
While Door Dash is one of the companies I like to work Part Time for because I am my own boss, set my own hours and work  when I want to it seems DOORDASH does not respect me as a contractor.

You asking why am I being so harsh, and why I am saying what I am saying and what proof do I have?

Ok first of all watch my videos here:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-3WNN3FMkL96gDuHPop5BA?view_as=subscriber

 DOORDASH is adding MCDONALDS and BUGERKING and that is fantastic, also DOORDASH bought out a company called CARVAIN, it is a courier service.

So this is what DOORDASH did after all the complaints about the tips.

DOORDASH offers what is called a BASE PAY for every delivery it depends on the area but here in RENO, SPARKS, WAS-HOE COUNTY it seemed to be $7.00 per delivery.
What DOORDASH was doing with tips was pooling it together and adding it to deliveries that had extra distances or required an extra service,  Sometimes you would get a small amount or even up to a couple of dollars.

DOORDASH also offers and still offers promos amounts, and promotional rates in areas with high demand. Though they still oferr these deals they are far and in between.

SO INSTEAD of $7 BASE PAY THIS IS HOW IT BREAKS DOWN:

 On the first line BASE PAY $1.

Than what ever tip the CUSTOMER leaves you is added in. So Example Customer  leaves you $6 Dollars

That will be your pay for the $7 not $7 plus the six dollar tip.

Lets Say the Customer only tips you a $1 than Door Dash will add in the other $5 dollars.

If a customer leaves you more than $7 you get the tip plus the $1.

So also your tips are also taxed at this point as well.

So people this is how DOORDASH SCREWED US ALL!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links to the The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

WWE PAY PER VIEW ROYAL RUMBLE ODDS by THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK

WWE SUMMER SLAM ODDS by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik