MIcheal's Card Collection Company ( My weekend experience with Degree and Golden Grading Cards)
MTPCCC.com
You can find our retail location at Timeless Flea Market,
LINK HERE FOR MY YOU TUBE CHANNEL
LINK HERE FOR MY CATALOG OF PRODUCTS
I landed two tables at a large show in Springfield MO on Sept 29th and 30th at the Allison and Bobby Sports Complex also known as Sports Town. This show featured over 330 tables and lots of vendors so I felt it was perfect to try to sell Degree and Golden Graded Cards.
I have not gotten any cards back from MPE so far so could not try them at this show.
See photos and videos on YOU TUBE and FACEBOOK Pages!
I had a few PSA and CGC cards as well I actually sold those with no problems. As far as the reaction to the Degree and Golden Graded Cards I did manage to sell 1 slab of each company.
However I had more discussions and questions about the companies than anything.
Out of 330 vendors I was the ONLY VENDOR brave enough to even try to put out Degree and Golden Graded Cards.
Is this a sign that 1/330 vendors are attempting to sell Degree and Golden Cards?
As a collector it really does not bother me to have cards graded by these companies but as a business and a vendor I have to worry about my investment and time into grading the cards. If I keep grading cards with these companies and I don't sell them that is an investment and money sitting at my tables.
SATURDAY AUGUST 29th 2026:
The show operated from 9AM to 5PM and I was in Section C tables D8-D9. It was a large event 330 tables. During the show I got asked questions about the company it still seems to me at least here in my town of Springfield MO people are not aware of even having knowledge of Degree or Golden Grading .
I was the only VENDOR out of 330 tables selling DEGREE and GOLDEN GRADING CARDS!
As far as customers I got into a lot of discussions and questions about the companies and the cards.
I was able to sell 1 slab from each company on Saturday and that was an encouraging sign that people ( customers) may be willing to buy GRADED CARDS from these companies.
SUNDAY AUGUST 30th 2026:
The show operated from 10AM to 4PM and I was in the same location.
Today I had more questions about Degree and Golden Grading and one customer who tried to sell me a degree slab.Though it was presented that he was giving me the card because he asked me if I wanted it.
I was a bit taken by the offer when I proceeded to say I would take it he asked for money.
I did not sell any Degree or Golden cards today I did sell a few CGC cards.

Comments
Post a Comment