Micheal's Card Collection Company presents Micheal's Collectibles Trade Show
MICHEAL'S COLLECTIBLES TRADE SHOW
You can read a little of my story on my web page at MTPCCC.COM but I stayed selling Pokemon in 2023 in the Springfield MO area. Originally starting with 9 vending machines selling Pokemon Cards and in 2024 we added Flea market booths. In 2024 and 2025 my company did events all over Missouri.
However in late 2025 many things happened locations closed, vending machines broke down, flea market locations closed leaving my company with only one location at TIMELESS FLEA MARKET.
In 2026 my company did shows but then the booth at Timeless closed for 3 weeks and I wanted a new plan. I really wanted a retail location but it was out of my budget honestly.
So I thought well I can promote my own shows.
We got a location at 1930 Catalpa St in the Arcadia Room
DATES OF THE SHOWS:
SATURDAY SEPT 26th 2026
SATURDAY OCTOBER 10th 2026
VENDORS WANTED FOR THESE SHOWS!
SPACES START AT $50
Please PM ME on FACEBOOK!
HOW TO BOOK YOUR SPOT :
EMAIL MICHEAL at: theoutlawmtomsik@yahoo.com
PM ANNIE TOMSIK OR MICHEAL TOMSIK ON FACEBOOK

Comments
Post a Comment