MIcheal's Card Collection Company ( Why I am using the grading companies called Golden, Degree, and MPE)
You can find our retail location at Timeless Flea Market,
LINK HERE FOR MY YOU TUBE CHANNEL
LINK HERE FOR MY CATALOG OF PRODUCTS
Lets talk about GRADING CARDS and HOW THE POKEMON community. including VENDORS, COLLECTORS. and CUSTOMERS that are wanting GRADED CARDS.
I try to look at things in both points of view as a collector and as a business that sells Pokemon cards and merchandise. However if any of you follow me I also am known as The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik and I have not always followed the path of the main stream.
Recently I began to add graded cards to my inventory and so my research started on GRADED CARDS.
So like many things in the CARD BUSINESS the GRADED CARDS are dominated by one company mostly called PSA. (Professional Sports Authentication)
PSA hit the market on 1991 and developed a grading system for sports cards based on a 1 to 10 scale. PSA also developed the slabs we use today to protect the cards. While many vendors and customers value PSA as the top company today it is under fire for many reasons.
So there are some other GRADING COMPANIES out in the community like CGC. This company was formed back in 2000 and was mostly grading comic books. This company has also come under fire from many due to similar reasons as PSA.
So I started looking for companies that I could grade my cards for a reasonable price, and that would have similar or the same standards as PSA and CGC.
I FOUND THREE COMPANIES CALLED DEGREE GRADING, GOLDEN GRADING, and MPE GRADING.
I started to research this company and decided to try them on the first offer of Grading 5 cards for $50.
I love the way this company takes care of your cards and you can follow the process of your cards.
Also the pricing and turn around times are fantastic.
I found this company also and ended up talking to the owner Scott.
I have been using this company because the prices are fantastic, the final slabs look great and the turn around is about 4 months.
I have not used this company as of yet but I found it and plan to try it out.
THE ISSUES WITH USING THESE COMPANIES:
I started selling my graded cards from these companies and I have ran into issues both with vendors and customers. Issues with how to price the slabs , issues with other vendors not accepting these companies as companies that have good grading services, and issues with customers that have no knowledge of these companies.

Comments
Post a Comment