MIcheal's Card Collection Company ( The debate about Graded Cards and Pricing the Cards)
You can find our retail location at Timeless Flea Market,
LINK HERE FOR MY YOU TUBE CHANNEL
LINK HERE FOR MY CATALOG OF PRODUCTS
This year has brought a new challenge for me as a Collector and a Pokemon Business selling to my customers and being viewed by other card dealers. SO if you have been following me or just started I am on the edge of changing how GRADED CARDS are perceived by the community, vendors, customers, and the industry.
SEE LINK TO THIS BLOG TO CATCH UP
I made a decision to use 3 companies to grade my personal cards and after I had a few graded I decided to start selling these cards to the public. I have been doing this for about 6 months to date of 8/27/2026.
Sp I was doing a show at an event called Swapolozza that is a very large flea market here in Springfield MO. I have been doing this event for several years and love doing it.
The reactions I got on the GRADED CARDS I brought to sell got pretty interesting comments from customers.
HERE THEY ARE:
I got accused of selling FAKE CARDS due to the person did not know the companies.
I got told the companies are not real because they are not well known companies.
I got asked how I was pricing them by lots of people.
SO HERE IS MY QUESTION ABOUT GRADING CARDS:
Grading Cards should be about WHO is grading the cards not about the companies offering the service.
Lets ask a simple question what are the qualifications to Grade Cards and How are the people grading the cards trained and what exactly is the experience of these people?
So here are the basic qualifications to Grade Cards:
High School Diploma, Card Knowledge, Eye for details, How to use specialized tools.
Who is Debating the companies and cards:
So what exactly is the debate among vendors, retailers, collectors, and the collectors. The debate goes on about the grading companies and prices of the cards.
I have heard both sellers, collectors, and customers debate the pricing and grading of the cards. The debate goes on about how all companies value should be the same even though different companies may grade the card differently.
So how can the problem be solved:
These companies should be evaluated and recognized as top card grading companies when a card gets a grade the value of that card should be the same across all companies.

Comments
Post a Comment