Inside.Out Missouri ( Empire State Fairgrounds Fair Review) by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik


             The Fair runs at the Ozark Empire Fair Grounds July 2

5th to August 3rd 2024

INSIDE/OUT MISSOURI LINKS:

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO CHECK OUT OUR ADVENTURES AND PHOTOS:

INSIDE/OUT MISSOURI FACEBOOK

INSIDE/OUT MISSOURI YOUTUBE

OZARK EMPIRE FAIR LINK:

I visited the Fair on Monday July 29th 2024 around 630 PM.

We had decided to go this Monday die to the fair being $3 day all the rides are $3 and the parking fee was $3. However today was a freaky high heat wave of 93 degrees. We chose to take water bottles with us the fair will allow you an empty container. 

Upon entry there is a light security check with a wave of a metal detector and searching for all purses and small hand bags. Though I really did not mind the security it seemed really pointless because it was not really being taken too seriously.

After going through that we had to scan our tickets again for entry I would have liked to hang onto the receipt. I did manage to save the parking fee ticket the fee by the way tonight was $3. I am not sure what it is on a normal night.

Anyway it was $12 for the 4 of us plus the $6 parking fee a total of $18 just to enter the fair. I never really understood charging to get into an event sorry but it seems to be the way here in Missouri.

We then paid $35 for 30 ride tickets and most of the rides took 5 tickets. 

We took a ride on the Ferris Wheel and my daughter Alyssa and grandson Rylee rode some other rides.

The ride lines had been getting longer, so we managed to go through the small petting zoo. We got to visit a Zebra, Camel and some Donkeys.

The bad choice because the wash station outside the petting zoo was completely out of water so we managed to make our was over to the new arena just to use the restrooms to wash our hands.

As far as games and rides seemed that the fair had plenty for all ages. Also lined with food vendors, and merchandise vendors inside the exhibit hall that has AC, a big bonus if you ask me.

Time did go by and we had already spent a few hours and the sun was setting and the night air was cooling. However none of us wanted food or to explore the vendors area so we managed our way back to the cars.

I will say it seemed mellow and enjoyable.

The crowds had been piling in however it was harder to get into a ride line, the food vendors prices and game prices seemed a bit high to me, but yet I don't really eat a lot of the foods they had available.

In closing I think they should offer forms of other entertainment a band a concert , a dance hall I mean who does not like to line dance right?

Also I had several concerns for kids and adults seeking very sun burned skin. I literally saw this little girl who nearly looked like a lobster. I really wanted to say something to the adult with her.

Anyway my recommendation is the fair is worth checking out, have fun but beware of the weather





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links to the The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

WWE PAY PER VIEW ROYAL RUMBLE ODDS by THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK

WWE SUMMER SLAM ODDS by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik