Healthy Food 4 Healthy Life ( 1 year anniversary of Walks with Trixie and Trip and the Outlaw)


Annie and I have been living in the KETO and CARNIVORE LIFESTYLE for over 5 years.

We have changed our LIFESTYLE and use food to maintain our health. In doing so we have decided to share our experience with you. We also provide FREE RESOURCES on our facebook group.

FOLLOW US ON YOU TUBE HERE AS WELL JUST CLICK

CLICK TO JOIN THE FACEBOOK GROUP

I do have to disclose I am still taking MORINGA as well.  Moringa is a plant that has been used for medical reasons in many foreign counties. It has been proven to have many benefits but I started taking it before we started our change to our KETO and CARNIVORE LIFESTYLE. 

We began walking daily and I started to document VIDEO REELS on my FACEBOOK and INSTAGRAM. Click the links if you want to follow or friend me.

We adopted another dog named Trip he was 3 months old at the time he is currently 8 months old. He is a mixed breed Retriever and Corgi. I began to take them both on our walks.

WALKING IS EXERCISE:

Walking can be one of the most simple ways to get exercise. It has been researched and proven to help with blood flow and lowering blood pressure. It also is good for bone and strength health.  It also helps with oxygen to the body.

If you can't afford a gym or have room for work out equipment in your home or want to spend time with family or friends or stroll with pets it is a cheap way to get out and do something. It is free to walk it does not cost you a dime. Well maybe some good walking shoes or leashes and collars for pets.My point is its cheap and a fun way to spend time with anyone.

HOW MUCH SHOULD I WALK:

Recommended average 30 minutes per day but if you can get to the 45 to 60 minutes per day that should be your goal. As far as if you want to count steps the average person is estimated to walk from 4,000 to 6,000 steps a day, so aim a little high and see if you can hit 10,000 or more.

GET REWARDS FOR WALKING:

I use an app called WEWARD ..just use the following code if you join: THEx-AJAfa

JFYI: I do not get anything for you to join besides just seeing you on my friends LIST!

IT IS FREE!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links to the The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

WWE PAY PER VIEW ROYAL RUMBLE ODDS by THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK

WWE SUMMER SLAM ODDS by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik